TEXIA SEAMLESS, S.L. aims to respect the privacy of its users and to protect the personal data that they may provide to ROLL DRAP and/or that the cookies may obtain.
TEXIA SEAMLESS, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as ROLL DRAP)
Polígono Industrial El Mas, s/n
Monistrol de Montserrat (08691 - Barcelona)
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user's device with information about browsing.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in the table of cookies contained in this policy.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
According to their purpose:
- Analysis: those that allow us to quantify the number of users in order to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, user browsing on the website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services offered.
- Behavioural advertising: these are those that allow the user's Internet browsing habits to be analysed in order to display advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Technical: These are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of the website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content in order to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Customisation: These allow access to the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, it is possible to know the internet browsing habits and show advertising related to the browsing profile.
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered in the device's memory. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. Ultimately, it allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use. You can identify session cookies in the table contained in this policy, under the heading "At the end of the browsing session".
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on the device and the website reads them each time a new visit is made. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date, which may vary depending on the functionality for which it has been assigned. The cookie will stop working after that date. You can see the information regarding the duration of persistent cookies in the table contained in this policy.
Depending on who manages them:
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that are stored in the user's device by our equipment or domains and from which the appropriate website service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are stored in the user's devices and are not managed by ROLL DRAP, but by a third party collaborator. By way of example, they are those cookies used by social networks, video viewing or by the information provided by Google Maps to locate us.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
ROLL DRAP uses the information stored in the cookies on this website exclusively for us, except for those cookies identified below as managed by "Third Parties", which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us, in order to help us improve our services, as well as the user experience when using our website.
Cookies may be an essential part of the operation of this website.
How long do we keep the information collected with cookies?
Personal data will be kept for as long as the authorisations granted by the user remain valid or until the cookie functionality time expires, in accordance with data protection regulations and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce.
What is the legal basis for managing cookies?
The legal basis for the processing is consent, which can be managed and/or revoked in accordance with the indications contained in this document.
In general, the cookies used are not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. In some cases, data transfers may be carried out by service providers located outside the European Economic Area, but with appropriate safeguards and always respecting the security of your data, providing a level of protection comparable to that of the European Union.
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
|_ga||Own||Cookie used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier.||Two years|
|_gid||Own||Cookie used to store and update a unique value for each page visited.||One day|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||Own||Cookie used to identify the language on the website.||One day|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||Own||Cookie used to redirect web users to the language of the browser.||At the end of the browsing session|
|PHPSESSID||Own||Cookie used to maintain user session variables.||At the end of the browsing session|
|1P_JAR||Third parties||Cookie used to collect information about how the user uses the website.||One month|
|ANID||Third parties||Cookie used for advertising purposes.||Thirteen months|
|NID||Third parties||Cookie used for advertising purposes.||Six months|
|IDE||Third parties||Cookie used to optimise advertising on the website.||Thirteen months|
|_Secure-3PAPISID||Third parties||Cookie used to optimise advertising on the website based on the user's interests on the website.||Two years|
|Secure-3PSID||Third parties||Cookie used to optimise advertising on the website based on the user's interests on the website.||Two years|
|Secure-3PSIDCC||Third parties||Cookie used to optimise advertising on the website based on the user's interests on the website.||One year|
|COMPASS||Third parties||Cookie used by Google.||Ten days|
|Fr||Third parties||Cookie used to launch Facebook functionalities on the website.||Three months|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Third parties||Cookie used to keep track of the videos visited on the website.||Six months|
|YSC||Third parties||Cookie used to monitor the visits received by a YouTube video and the registration of "Like" and "Share video".||At the end of the browsing session|
How to disable cookies?
When accessing the website, the user will see a cookie notice informing them of the way in which they can consent to or reject the installation of cookies.
Likewise, the user may, at any time, disable or delete the cookies used on this website through the configuration of the browser used on their device. Below, we provide information on how to enable and disable cookies in the main web browsers:
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Google Android
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie settings for Safari
- Cookie settings for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Cookie settings for Microsoft Edge
The user must bear in mind that some of the features of the contents of the website are only available if the installation of cookies is permitted, so that the absence of cookies, depending on their purpose, could mean that some of the features of the website may not work or may be more complicated or slower to access.
The user is informed that blocking cookies or limiting their installation may cause some of the features of the website to not work or may be more complicated or slower to access.
Changes to the cookies policy
In the event of such a modification, ROLL DRAP will inform the user of the changes in question if they are significant for their privacy, so that the changes introduced can be reviewed in order to assess the appropriate granting of consent. In any case, if consent is required for the management of the cookie, the user's consent will be requested in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations in force at any given time.
For more information, ROLL DRAP recommends reading the browser's help section.
Thank you very much and enjoy your sailing!
Last modified: 30 September 2020